When it comes to online privacy, Republic Of Fitness is serious about keeping you protected. This is why we have put together this Privacy Statement to explain our views and practices concerning your privacy as a user of our marketing course/website.
Please be aware that:
- • This site contains links to other sites; we are not responsible for the privacy practices and more importantly the content of such sites.
- • All information transmitted, printed or otherwise submitted to Republic Of Fitness via our website is deemed to be the property of Republic Of Fitness and we shall be free to use such information for any lawful purpose as detailed herein.
Section 1: Collected Information
Like most hosted websites, we automatically collect and/or track the following:
- • Web page http headers (home server domain names, IP address, type of client computer, and type of Web browser).
- • Information knowingly provided by you through on-line forms, registration forms, surveys, and/or other entries, such as email addresses, personal, financial or demographic information.
- • Information, user specific or aggregate, on what pages our visitors access.
- • E-mail addresses of visitors that communicate with Republic Of Fitness via e-mail.
Section 2: Use of Data Collected
We are always looking to enhance user experience and to do this we will from time to time use some of our users' data, including demographic and profile data. This allows us to present the right content to the right users.
We may also use your personal, demographic and profile data to improve our site, for statistical analysis, marketing and promotional purposes, and for editorial or feedback purposes for our advertisers.
The way we keep track of this information is via databases, which can be used for future telemarketing, SMS text-messaging, e-mails or postal mailings regarding site updates, new products and services, upcoming events, and/or status of orders placed online.
By using this site, you agree that you may be contacted in any manner contemplated in this section.
Section 3: Disclosure of Data to Third Parties
If you choose to provide personal information, it will be used solely for the following purposes:
- • Considering you for Republic Of Fitness products.
- • For marketing products and services which we determine, in our sole judgment, that you might find of interest.
We reserve the right to share, rent, sell, or otherwise disclose data we collect to third parties. Any third party we share, rent, sell, or otherwise disclose data to will be prescreened by us, determined by us to be reputable, and will use the personal data for marketing products and services which we determine, in our sole judgment, that you might find of interest.
Section 4: Your Opt-Out Rights
You may opt-out of receiving communications from us and/or our partners by not submitting your information.
We also allow you to remove your information from our marketing lists. If you remove your information from our marketing lists it will no longer be used by us to send promotional correspondence to you. You can remove your information from our marketing lists by clicking on the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email we send you.
Section 5: Our Right to Contact You
Section 6: Our Right to Change
Section 7: Our Contact Information
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you can contact us via email: email@example.com
Section 8: Anti Spam Policy
Republic Of Fitness is dedicated to complying with all Anti Spam policy.
In accordance to this, you may receive emails from Republic Of Fitness in the following circumstances:
- • Acknowledging your application has been received and requesting additional action.
- • Requests for additional information to support your current application.
- • Response to your inquiries regarding the status of your transactional requests.
- • Thanking you for your valued business.
- • Advertisements for our products, services, changes in services, new product availability.
- • Advertisements for third party products and services where we have determined that such product or service may be of interest to our customers.
In order to comply, we will ensure:
- • All emails sent to you from Republic Of Fitness will clearly identify us as the sender.
- • Any email from Republic Of Fitness will include the ability to unsubscribe from future email messages and unsubscribing will remove you from ALL lists.
- • All third party marketing partners are required to comply with Anti Spam policy.
Copyright © 2020 Republic Of Fitness. All Rights Reserved.